FP7 Workshop successfully performed: “Cruiser/feeder airship and innovative propulsion for greening the future EU transport” 26 April 2013, c/o AERO Friedrichshafen (DE)
On 26th April 2013, the MAAT Consortium (Multibody Advanced Airship for Transport) organized a workshop entitled “Cruiser/feeder airship and innovative propulsion for greening the future EU transport”. The workshop took place in the framework of the aeronautics fair AERO Friedrichshafen.
The workshop debate topics related to airship advanced research:
• High altitude hydrogen airship: the future of the green aeronautics
• Renewable Energy System for airships
• MAAT Docking – airships rendezvous at 15 km altitude
• MAAT control system
• Hydrogen in MAAT Project: Safety Measures
• Airship Flight Mechanics
• ACHEON – thrust vectoring green propulsion system .
• CROP – Cycloidal Rotors for propulsion of future air-vehicles
• The Future of Air Transportation – European Vision
The workshop was jointly organized with the MAAT-sister projects, namely CROP – Cycloidal Rotors for propulsion of future air-vehicles (http://cropproject.wordpress.com) and ACHEON – Aerial Coanda High Efficiency Orienting-jet Nozzle (www.acheon.eu). The three projects research breakthrough and emerging technologies for radical new concepts for air transport.
The workshop aimed at informing about the challenges and the disruptive impact of these pioneering research projects.
You can download the book of abstract of the event at the following URL: http://www.eumaat.info/app/download/5786241210/Brochure_Abstracts_web.pdf?t=1367323258